Saturday 14 June 2014

Happy Fathers Day



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

15 june 2014,

Yes, its Father's Day today,  never was a huha....at home. Wishing my father, my father in law and the father to my kids was a sure thing....and also to all fathers.

For my kids, having the father at home on Father's Day was something because of his nature of job. Otherwise he would out flying. Today my hubby at home and my daughter rekha is with us...  My two other children are at work and away from Home. Of course, bed calls have come in to wish him.

His favorite breakfast.....mee goreng ,,, simple right already and served. Now getting ready for lunch...again his favorite .....vegetarian cod fish curry with brinjals, bean sprouts, bayam  and roasted potatoes.

His love and sacrifice and will always cherished we humbly wish him good health and happiness always...

It is not only today but everyday is Father's Day and we love you very much....
Thank you for everything...expecially we crazy gang.....

Once again Happy Father's Day to the 3 great man in my life, you will always have a place reserved in my heart

My dear father....always remembered fondly


My dear father in law....a strong man



My hero....

No comments:

Post a Comment