Monday 23 June 2014

Appointment .....

Left home at 6.15, to beat the jam to make for routine appointment at 9 am at Klinik Kesihatan Jinjang. 
Surprisingly the traffic flow was smooth and managed to reach by 7.45.  

At the registration  counter there was a 20 people waiting  line. On reaching the counter, the officer on duty tells me I have to wait because my appointment is at 9 am and they are attending to 8 am appointment . Oooookkkk....took my seat. Was dozing off because today had to wake up at  2.30am to send off sanggi. She was leaving for Temerloh about 3.30am. Ok I know it may sound ridiculous.....she rather drive off like this and spend an extra night with us at home.

Now back to my appointment, they call me at 8.45, while waiting met my old neighbour Mrs Xavier and had a chat with her. " Nageswarie Apana."....hear my name being called up registered at the counter my number for the  day 2072. Kalau minat 4 digit can try. 

Off to room 17, placed my  card and waited about 15 minutes. Called in by the nurse  to do the normal before seeing the doctor. That is take your weight and pressure and the nurse says...." Semua ok bp bagus 120/80, tunggu ya....nanti doktor panggil" off I go out with a terima kasih. So, tunggu another 10 to  15.  Nombor 2072 masuk....grab my bag and with a knock into room 16. 

Here I see a new person not my usual doctor. Goes through my blood test and says " Aunty your thyroid reading are better and briefs that it is a life  long medication and ..... next...Aunty your sugar is 6.2 fasting and 7.2 after sugar water drinking. According to him Malaysian standard ok but American it is slightly high because their reading should be 5.8 and below for normal. Will have to  do another test in 3 months. Bid him a thank you and off to collect my next appointment  date and prescription and to the pharmacy to collect my medication.

It's only 10.30am feeling happy,  still early and off to do my other chores before I go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment