Wednesday 11 September 2013

Today in my life

Looking at my aging mother , makes think how and where I will at her age . Let  me introduce my mum to you guys. Her name is Narayanamah she a telugu by birth . Born in India , according to her and my late grandfather she was brought to Malaysia as baby by both her parents looking for greener pastures. Thank my grandparents form that . Now we are Malaysians.

She is now 75 years old. A stroke  patient . As I remember her she was a strong person physically and also mentally but after the death  of my dear father the late Tanakala Apparao, she slowly gave up on life she lost her best friend and buddy. As I know she did not have a best friend or a close relation.  To her my father and her 7 children were her world. Today she lives with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment