Monday 16 September 2013

Hari malas sedunia,

What's happening today, all of us at home no mood . Want to know who are the all...my hubby, my mum , my helper, and my self.  Tak tahu apa kena...
Breakfast done indian Upma ( made from semolina).  Nampak  my helper pun senyap aje but work going on as normal so close one eye. My mum......nak tidur aje so have to let her sleep. Hubby pula lazing suppose tired because he accompanied me for shopping  ....which he NEVER likes , however thank you dear. Me pula malas.....feel like just duduk ....already 11.30.

So, wats for lunch....asked hubby ...know what's his cute answer " if u malas no need to cook but if you want can make vegetarian fish curry". So the moral of the statement is .... Masak aje I want home food.....ok no problem and done .

No comments:

Post a Comment