Monday 20 October 2014

Diwali the Festival of Lights..

20.10.2114.....Monday for most of us it a working Monday, but to all Hindus who will be celebrating Diwali or Deepavalli on the 22.10.2014 it's a busy day.....

My Diwali creapt into my house at about 2am last night...This year my son hari is the the first to come home. My daughter rekha and grandson, Deveish left to Seremban yesterday to celebrate  Diwali with her in laws. Sanggi my younger girl will onl back tomorrow evening.

It has been a practice in my family to have a special Diwali reunion dinner on Diwali eve  it's with my inlaws. It's on the eve too that we exchange gifts. Ang Pow is given on Diwali day after taking blessing from the elders. Normally we set a theme for the food and work towards it. It gives me immense pleasure to prepare the food and everyone giving a hand in the preparation. This year it is North Indian cuisine.

To be contined......

 Diwali wishes to my dear family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment