Saturday 17 May 2014

My Greens

After a year, this is how my garden is. I am definately not a green hand or finger person. Since I have the time and little space it all started. The pleasure of seeing the blooms is so nice. It's still a learning process. My sifu is my sister in law Lachme and also with the help of my maid, also Lachme. 

Now , let me take you for a walk  around my a premature garden. First the flower garden and followed by vegetable... So be patient and follow me...

My Tulasi Port. This is an auspious plant in most in hindu homes.

  
   This is Bunga sundal malam....ya nama pun pelik...but it's flower has got a sweet 
   fragrance.

    
    Now on my vegetables.

    Feeling happy, after the long wait.
    
    My spice, pudina, rosemary and thyme

    Yaaa....terung ( brinjal 
  
    My all time favorite maize. Planted them in poly bags. I think I have about 8. I think  
   If you look carefully, you will see a pot of curry leaves and some baby brinjal plants.   

   These are chili plants also in poly bags.
  
The lovely banana ......yes also fruiting too..

    Who can miss these......serai, pandan and daun kesum , which I think is blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment