Tuesday 17 December 2013

2013


Sekilan lama  tak blog....cos the month of November till now has been a buzy month with Deepavali and Visitors however I truly enjoyed myself too. 

 With 2013 marching  out  and 2014 knocking on our door.....it has been a great year for me  retiring after serving almost 33 years. After 6 months what have I been doing or done....

Blogging was something that I wanted to do. Thanks to my friend Zana who helped and showed to set up but still in the learning process.

At my age, .working with the younger generation was fun....in Unit AP besi...special thanks to my dear friend FarD... who would be my savior when it comes to IT or hand phone problems.... 

Than 1 year before retirement posted to Unit Kenderaan...with the work load and overtime .....crazy but was fun also will not forget Cik Wan Nor with her Thai and Kelantanese slang.....

Also, thanks to to my wonderful bosses...Pn Zu..and the others for bearing with this old lady yeh..

My colleagues..... AP Kenderaan, MITI.....enjoyed working all of you...

Selamat bertugas semua and Happy New Year....

My colleagues AP .....we had so much fun..... Special thanks to all of you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment