Friday 8 November 2013

My helper



Come 23 rd of the month my helper will be 3 months with me. She is from India and married with 2 kids. On the first day when my agent whose is my brother in law brought her said she came with her husband who has also come to work in the estate. The thought.....oh my god this will be problem....sure .

2 weeks later she want s a day off to visit her husband who works somewhere in Kuala Selangor. WE told her this will not allowed. She may call n talk to him on the phone but no visiting. 

Training her to accomodate to our way of life style ....first hygiene...her personal hygiene, house work. Many things around her are a cultural shock to her. Things like a microwave that are so common in most house hold was something new to her...ironing was a new chore for her.... Sweeping , moping, dusting she is able to handle but the fineness and neatness is not there. I am still trying to teach her....at times she follows ...but many times she will do it her  way. I've tried to close one eye .....than realised I have to teach and show her our expectations ....she may show her face at times when she has to redo her job but....hope she will understand my expectations.....and we will work togather with understanding...

This is my helper......

No comments:

Post a Comment